Character Name: Vendrick
Level: 85
Class: Warlock
Spec/Offspec: Destruction/Demonology
Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/vendrick/simple
Additional characters: All low levels
Player age: 17
Time zone: Mountain Time

What members of Angry Mob do you know, or have you played with?
None. I'm currently on US Duskwood looking for a new guild on a new server.

What guilds have you previously been in, why did you leave?
Knights of Good (Us Aerie Peak) - Guild disbanded after an argument between the guild leaders.
Unrestrainable (US Aerie Peak) - Left because the guild did not have a scheduled, organized raid.
The Army of Darkness (US Aerie Peak) - Left because the guild was not progressing on raids.
From Afar (US Duskwood) - Was in guild for a long time with almost all my Cataclysm experience on here. Was kicked from guild after the guild leader kicked a member he didn't like along with all the people who sided with that player.
Omnipotent (US Duskwood) - This guild was formed by the players who were kicked from From Afar. The leaders have since then been fighting and arguing. The guild is going to be disbanded soon because of this.

What do you expect of Angry Mob?
I'm looking to find a guild that will have a solid raid group for Firelands that will get bosses down. I'm looking for fun members who are serious but also willing to have fun at the same time. I'm just looking for a place to call home and have a good time playing will nice people.

What is your previous raid experience?
I've currently done when irrelevant:
Molten Core
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
All but Cthun in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
Karazhan
Gruul's Lair
Magtheridon's Lair
Parts of Serpentshrine Cavern
Black Temple
Sunwell Plateau
Ulduar 10 Hard mode
Icecrown Citadel Heroic

I've currently done when relevant:
Naxxramas 10
Obsidian Sanctum 10
Vault of Archavon 10 and 25
The Eye of Eternity
Ulduar 10 and parts of Ulduar 25
Trial of the Crusader 10
Icecrown Citadel 10

I am currently 8/12 on normal with attempts on Cho'gall and Nefarian, getting Cho'gall to 1%.

Our raids currently run from 9PM-12AM EST on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings. Raiders are expected to maintain a high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times?
I am available for all raid times. If for some reason I cannot make a raid I will be sure to let the raid leader know beforehand as soon as possible.

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids?
I have both Ventrilo and a working mic.

If possible please link a screenshot of your UI.
http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/DoctorNevermore/?action=view&current=Screenshot2011-06-06at52109PM.png

Also, my keybinds are 1 - =, F - ', and , .
I use grid for my raidframes and also have DBM.

How geared is your offspec, and how willing are you to play it?
Yes.

Provide a link to a world of logs (or similar) session. If you dont have access to this, a screenshot of a raid boss fight or 2mins on a heroic dummy showing detailed recount will do.
http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/DoctorNevermore/?action=view&current=Screenshot2011-06-06at51941PM.png

I apologize for using a dummy but have no access to a raid any time soon and wanted to get my app in as soon as I could. DPS on the dummy averages 13k and is obviously higher raid buffed, averaging 15k or so in raids.

For 10-mans (where there is less competition on gear), for items that multiple people can use, the item is /roll'd on for main spec, with priority going to the person who has received the least for the week (weekly round-robin).
This isn't exactly a question but yes I understand.

re: APPROVED - App: Vendrick - by Ladiesmann

My signature at the bottom is out of date also. Sorry about that.

Two other things,
I noticed the application on a kid who was 14 and how his age was the factor in his application. I will be turning 18 in 6 days.
Also, for some odd reason, I wasn't clear on the offspec question but my offspec is Demonology and yes I am geared and willing to play it.

i personally appreciate the fact that you were able to put a space before your armory link so that it actually works as a link, many applicants seem to have a hard time with that

Really solid looking app, thanks for putting the time in ^_^

Everything looks good, but before having you switch, come talk to us in vent Tuesday after our raid, so around midnight EST if you can.

either ping me in-game on a lvl1 on gorefiend or PM me here, I'll send you the vent infos

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum