re: Application

Sweet App!

re: Re: Application

Character Name:warlcukss
Level:85
Class:warlock
Spec/Offspec:destro/affliction
Armory link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorefiend/warluckss/simple
Additional characters:Hozdor shaman 85 353 ilvl /nastarcyon paladin 77/niks priest 41
Player age:21
Time zone: Qc

What members of Angry Mob do you know, or have you played with? Aell,pixel

What guilds have you previously been in, why did you leave?SCH they kick me out because i sign for a raid and i was not here this night (sorry for my bad english -_-)

What do you expect of Angry Mob? :im looking for raiding and have some fun

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

What is your previous raid experience? http://wow-heroes.com/character/us/Gorefiend/warluckss/ in 25man

Our raids currently run from 9PM-12AM EST on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings. Raiders are expected to maintain a high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times? when you need me

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? yeah

If possible please link a screenshot of your UI.

How geared is your offspec, and how willing are you to play it?destro is my main spec i dont play my offspec atm (affliction)

Provide a link to a world of logs (or similar) session. If you dont have access to this, a screenshot of a raid boss fight or 2mins on a heroic dummy showing detailed recount will do.

For 10-mans (where there is less competition on gear), for items that multiple people can use, the item is /roll'd on for main spec, with priority going to the person who has received the least for the week (weekly round-robin).

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Harness
Grichler
Officer

re: Re: Application

Warluckss wrote:
Our raids currently run from 9PM-12AM EST on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings. Raiders are expected to maintain a high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times? when you need me

so are you looking to raid all of our nights(fulltime raider), or just to fill in when needed?

warluckss

re: Application

i can raid all night

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum