View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rustymax
Officer

re: App: Appex_Prophecy

Character Name: Fingy, Pharsalia, Appex, Blackmoo, Hinkonn
Level: all 80s
Class: Rogue, Druid, Mage, Warrior, Hunter
Spec/Offspec: *in order* Mutilate (Fingy), Pharsalia (Feral tank and Resto)Arcane , Prot, Hunter (Hinkonn) Surv.
Armory link: all of em are 2800+ gs.
Additional characters: see above
Player age: 31
Time zone: eastern

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with? Deathcarnage, Ladiesmann, SPyforte, Jeszeara, Mike... Do I need more ? : P

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? From day one here is my route : Started in Loud Noises Legion, we then merged with Deadmoon Tribe, went on alliance for 2 months, got back joined Grym. We then started a guild called Prøphecy which ''merged'' with Angry Mob about 6 months after. I left AM with my wife after a little dispute with 2 or 3 members at that time wich 2 of em are now gone. I after reformed Prøphecy joined BLeu Steel for 1 day and found out they were racists so I left them, re-reformed Prophecy then joined Oxyd and Rust in Peace wich I am still currently in and 2nd Officer as we speak.

What do you expect of Angry Mob, and what do you offer in return? I dont expect much form Angry Mob but mutual respect and having fun raiding (or not) with people I know plays this game for the same reason as me : Fun and progression.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

What is your previous raid experience? mc, bwl, aq20-40, zg :: Kara, Gruuls, Magtheridon, Black Temple, Hyjal, the eye ::: Naxx 10-25, OS 10-25, ToC 10-25 and ICC 10-25 as well as Vault 10-25.

Our 25-man raids run from 9PM-12AM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Individuals accepted as raiders are expected to demonstrate and maintain a very high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times?
I can raid until 12 max 12h30.

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.) I do.

Please link a screenshot of your UI. What addons do you consider vital for raiding? (note: we require Deadly Boss Mods and a threat meter at minimum)
I have recount and dbm. I would gladly download any other addon you would like me to have for raids. I dont use any ui I play the game as it is.

Regarding your offspec, how geared is it and how willing are you to play it? The classes I play more often dont really have an ''offspec'' As far as Blackmoo is concerned hes prot. Has some dps gear but I dont really play dps on my warr.

Provide a link to a world of logs (or similar) session. If you dont have access to this, a screenshot of a raid boss fight or 2mins on a heroic dummy showing detailed recount will suffice. Healers and tanks interested in raiding with their offspec when needed may want to provide a second link for that.

I will gladly go to a dummy with anyone to show my dps/skills at any given time.

Angry Mob uses a modified zero-sum DKP loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy on our forum. Are you comfortable with this? Been there done that :P I just want to raid with serious people dont realyl care bout the gear.. we all get some anyway at the end.

re: APPROVED - App: Appex_Prophecy - by Ladiesmann

Which toon/role are you applying with?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
M X
Officer

All of them it is a multiple ppl application.
Jeszaera
Jeszaera
Officer

Actually no not this one, those are all one person, basically he'll play what we need him on. There was more discussion in-game on this one rather than in the app cause we know him.

M X
Officer

Quote:
Actually no not this one, those are all one person, basically he'll play what we need him on. There was more discussion in-game on this one rather than in the app cause we know him.

As always women are right....
punishh99

Words to live by

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Jeszaera
Jeszaera
Officer

you can always tell who the married ones are

Harness
Grichler
Officer

Jeszaera wrote:
you can always tell who the married ones are

for some reason when I first read that it came through in your home wrecker voice twisted

Ladiesmann
The Boss

Her Home Wrecker voice really gets me going!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum