View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rustymax
Officer

re: App: hightimes was taken

Character Name: Hightimes
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Spec: Affliction
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&cn=Hightimes
Additional characters: None that matter.

Player Name (optional): Alex
Time zone: Eastern

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with?
Uhm..... No one.

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
Cronic Assassins, vex, Back to Cronic, uhm ghostbustas for like 2 weeks. hellscream for a week. I left them all cause i got bored with not enough progression. And one GM was making rl cash off boe's etc.

Are you currently in a guild? no
If so, why are you interested in leaving?

What do you see as the primary purpose of a guild in WoW? Friends, circle jerks... and some serious progression or you will be whipped along the way.

What do you expect from your guild and officers, and what do you offer in return?
I expect..... them to heal me at appropriate times throwing me various HoT's or maybe bop'ing me... idk why I would need a bop.. but i expect them to regardless.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

How many nights per week would you ideally like to raid?
2-3 days 25m 2-3 for 10m

Our heroic raids run from 9-12 PM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Individuals accepted with interest in becoming a Raider are expected to demonstrate and maintain an extremely high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for those hours? 100%

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.)
Of course

What are your thoughts on applications which modify the user interface (“mods”)?
Addons you wierdos, you cant have to many because then it becomes a problem but a few improve your game dude.

Our minimum mod requirements for raiding include Deadly Boss Mods, Omen and Decursive (for most classes). Your class officer will also provide class-specific mod requirements and macros to facilitate your gameplay. Do you have any problem loading and keeping these applications up to date, and do you think your computer will run smoothly with them installed?
Yeah everythings fine man

What is your previous raiding experience?
Uld had yogg on farm, toc, i missed the first 2 months of, didnt play wow, but then had toc on farm and togc up to anub on farm.

For classes with two or three potential roles (tanking, healing, killing things), what is your offspec of choice, how would you rate your gearing level for that spec, and how high is your interest level in raiding as that spec if it helps the group progress?

Link to screenshot of your UI: Dude that would require me to like go and host it on photobucket or something and im tot ired to be doing that right now.

If available, please provide a link to a WWS session with your character in action. If you don’t know what WWS is, you can check it out at wowwebstats.com.
n/a

For damage-dealing roles, if the above is not available, what would you estimate your damage-per-second to be currently on a lvl 83 raid boss? (Recount is an excellent mod for collecting this sort of information live in-game.)
6k+ on straight dps fights like fester, 6k avg on moving bosses

We use a modified “almost-zero-sum DKP” loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy on our forum. What do you think of this method of loot distribution?
whatever floats your boat man.

Officer

re: Re: App: hightimes was taken

Rustusmaxims wrote:

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
Cronic Assassins, vex, Back to Cronic, uhm ghostbustas for like 2 weeks. hellscream for a week. I left them all cause i got bored with not enough progression. And one GM was making rl cash off boe's etc.

Are you currently in a guild? no
If so, why are you interested in leaving?

What do you see as the primary purpose of a guild in WoW? Friends, circle jerks... and some serious progression or you will be whipped along the way.

We are at similar progression levels (behind in some cases) ... what makes you think you'd be any happier here?

hightimes was taken

re: Progression

If your past Saur in 25m then thats all I'm looking for plague and pressing onwards. And 10m plague should be down and working on crimson on the #1 group, I'm just interested in joining a guild i can become a part of and progress with instead of just leaving =)
Ladiesmann
The Boss

re: APPROVED - App: hightimes was taken - by Ladiesmann

Well I can deffenetly understand why someone would be unhappy with Hellscream and Ghostbustas. I have always had good experiences with C A but at the same time I was never in the guild. How far have you been in 10 and 25 ICC?

Harness
Grichler
Officer

Ladiesmann wrote:
Well I can deffenetly understand why someone would be unhappy with Hellscream and Ghostbustas. I have always had good experiences with C A but at the same time I was never in the guild. How far have you been in 10 and 25 ICC?

from armory/achievement:

10&25 man - first 4 bosses down

hightimes was taken

re: ICC exp

In CA we hat rotface and fester down to 3% 6 times in a row, so i figure i know those fights, 10m ive never been doing 10m with guild so my achives are only for first quart, but i have exp in all fights
Ladiesmann
The Boss

We will see what you can do. Leave a good impression and hopefully you can find a long term home here at Angry Mob.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum