View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rustymax
Officer

re: ACCEPTED - App: Joeycheeks - by Jeszaera

Character Name:Joeycheeks on a different server might change when i xfer
Level:80
Class:Hunter
Spec:MM
Armory link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&cn=Joeycheeks
Additional characters:None im dedicated to my hunter

Player Name (optional):Joey is fine
Time zone:eastern

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with? dont remember it was a very long time ago

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? I was in angry mobs along time ago but i had to quit wow because i had to go to school

Are you currently in a guild? yes
If so, why are you interested in leaving? because the server im on is 3 hours back and my guild raids at 10pm which is 1am for me and its too late by the time we finish to be up

What do you see as the primary purpose of a guild in WoW? a group of people who help each other out and play together to become friends, have fun, and progress through the game with the enchouragment of one another.

What do you expect from your guild and officers, and what do you offer in return?
i expect someone knowlegeable and who can help me out if i need something and they can expect from me my full dedication to help the lower members of the guild progress and always i will come prepared and on time to raids

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

How many nights per week would you ideally like to raid? personally i would like to raid as many days as it takes to progress and get things done

Our heroic raids run from 9-12 PM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Individuals accepted with interest in becoming a Raider are expected to demonstrate and maintain an extremely high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for those hours?
I can make it to all raids tuesday-thursday but thursday i will be 30mins- an hour late because of class

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.)
Yes i do

What are your thoughts on applications which modify the user interface (“mods”)?
I like them alot i use xpearl zander hunter mod and many others

Our minimum mod requirements for raiding include Deadly Boss Mods, Omen and Decursive (for most classes). Your class officer will also provide class-specific mod requirements and macros to facilitate your gameplay. Do you have any problem loading and keeping these applications up to date, and do you think your computer will run smoothly with them installed?
i already have all the mods listed here and if there are any others my officer would prefer i get im absolutly positive my computer can handle

What is your previous raiding experience?
furthest ive gotten was 25ICC festergut

For classes with two or three potential roles (tanking, healing, killing things), what is your offspec of choice, how would you rate your gearing level for that spec, and how high is your interest level in raiding as that spec if it helps the group progress?
im a hunter only thing i can do is dps like a pro

Link to screenshot of your UI:

If available, please provide a link to a WWS session with your character in action. If you don’t know what WWS is, you can check it out at wowwebstats.com.

For damage-dealing roles, if the above is not available, what would you estimate your damage-per-second to be currently on a lvl 83 raid boss? (Recount is an excellent mod for collecting this sort of information live in-game.)
8k-9k on boss 6k on trash

We use a modified “almost-zero-sum DKP” loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy on our forum. What do you think of this method of loot distribution?
DKP is a fair loot system for members of guild because its not fair for someone who dont deserve loot to get it over someone who has been waiting for that piece of gear for weeks

Whats up? So joeycheeks is my cuz he raided one time with us back in the day with ladiesmann and other people. He sucked bad since he just hit 70 and we power through lvls. I dont know who else remembers that run but we wipe like 20 times on Shade of Aran cause of hellaphant lol. He has seriously improved. I showed him the ropes of a hunter and how to gem enchant and max out his dps with macros and addons. i paid for his transfer last night his wowarmory is now
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&cn=Joeycheeks

Im gonna xfer today when server comes back up. See you guys around Gorefiend.

Giuseppe
LevGorefiend

GIU
Peligr0s0

Isn't Joey in the guild already?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Jeszaera
Jeszaera
Officer

oops yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum