View previous topic :: View next topic  
caddyshack111

re: ACCEPTED - Warlock - Airforceone - By Jeszaera

Character Name: Airforceone
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Spec: 0/13/58
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Airforceone
Additional characters:

Player Name (optional):
Time zone: east coast

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with? N/A

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? been playing for over 4 years know I have been with the same group of people just about the entire time, started out as alliance on kilrogg as a warrior for resivor dogs, we moved over to arthor and called our selfs suicide kings, with the latest move being to stormscale as calmitous intent. we moved around a little bit to get rid of the dead wieght. as of know the guild and people i used to play with has pretty much feel apart, so it is time to move on.

Are you currently in a guild? yes
If so, why are you interested in leaving? guild has fallin apart and no longer progressing

What do you see as the primary purpose of a guild in WoW? to progress though end game content and have fun

What do you expect from your guild and officers, and what do you offer in return? i dont expect anything from the officers and in return I will do what the guild requires me to do.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

How many nights per week would you ideally like to raid? 3

Our heroic raids run from 9-12 PM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Occasionally we may also do something heroic on a Sunday, which will usually run 8-11. What is your availability during those times? these times are a great fit for me

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.) yes

What are your thoughts on applications which modify the user interface (“mods”)? dont really use any mods, i have dbm and recount thats about it how someone elses plays doesnt bother me i guess until a mod blocks an action bar and the player is not able to perform properly that can be annoying, but then again not my place to say

Our minimum mod requirements for raiding include Deadly Boss Mods, Omen and Decursive (for most classes). Your class officer will also provide class-specific mod requirements and macros to facilitate your gameplay. Do you have any problem loading and keeping these applications up to date, and do you think your computer will run smoothly with them installed? no problems at all

What is your previous raiding experience? mc, bwl, never got to nax old version. ssc, tk, bt we did not make it to sunwell, nax, uld almost got yogg in 25 man, toc, 10 man icc killed rotface wiped at our attempts at professior 10 man.

For classes with two or three potential roles (tanking, healing, killing things), what is your offspec of choice, how would you rate your gearing level for that spec, and how high is your interest level in raiding as that spec if it helps the group progress?

Link to screenshot of your UI: http://img268.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot020510143743.jpg/

If available, please provide a link to a WWS session with your character in action. If you don’t know what WWS is, you can check it out at wowwebstats.com.

For damage-dealing roles, if the above is not available, what would you estimate your damage-per-second to be currently on a lvl 83 raid boss? (Recount is an excellent mod for collecting this sort of information live in-game.) I usually am arund 5.5 to 6k damage I have not done 25 man stuff for a little bit I would have to guess it would be higher by now, but it does seem to depend on the fight like yogg i would kill the dps meter against him.

We use a modified “almost-zero-sum DKP” loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy here. What do you think of this method of loot distribution?no problems loot isnt my main goal I like to see end game content and like the kill. dont get me wrong i like new gear but gear is not my main goal.

extra
my buddy will probly be coming with me feral druid, can tank or heal if needed.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Punishh

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Crazymoneke
crazymoneke

Are you guys currently on Gorefiend now?
Aimer

Armory link shows stormscale - I'm betting no.
Jeszaera
Jeszaera
Officer

Looks good, got a couple of Qs for ya first.

You've really stuck to the socket bonuses for your gemming, while its my understanding that for the most part its better to go with pure SP in most slots unless the socket bonus is a big sp boost.

The Ony ring and Fetish arent great for you, should definitely be updated with better haste options. Incidentally caster dps should really have tuskarr's vitality on their boots.

Anyway if you guys are interested in transferring we need both a cat and a lock so I'd like to see you on some runs.

caddyshack111

yeah we are both on stormscale sorry for not posting that

yeah the ony ring sucks and I did have vitality at one time on the boots, but was told by a another lock that the spirit increase on the boots and chest (which i didnt get) was better.

Sounds good for the tryout i will wisper in game when the transfer is complete

Ladiesmann
The Boss

Personally the fact that you have been playing the game for 4 years and are 38 really interests me. Most of all the age. Older players show alot of maturity usually what is something we love. Deffenetly lets see what you can do, more than likely you both will be a good fit for what we need at this time.

we are both here now Happy had to change my name to caddyshack guess someone already has airforceone going to be strange being called something else had airforceone from the begining

Gorja

Ladiesmann wrote:
. Older players show alot of maturity usually what is something we love..

are u forgetting about mike? he isnt that mature is he and he is a dinosaur......<3 btw mike if u read this im jk =)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum