Rustymax
Officer

re: App: synistar04

Character Name: End
Level: 80
Class: Warrior
Spec: Prot
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&cn=End
Additional characters: 80 Ret Pally (You all know and love him as Auragasm)

Player Name (optional): Wyatt
Time zone: EST

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with?
-Most of you! Skillfury, Jess (<3), Ladies, and about 50 more.

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
-None worth mentioning. Angry Mob back in the day about a year ago as my good ole Holy specced Auragasm and mage, Critler.

Are you currently in a guild? -I suppose I am
If so, why are you interested in leaving? -I just enjoy the name "Grammar Hammer." It's a bunch of lowbies whom I joined because the guild name kicked ass...and I'm a grammar nazi so it fit. But with that said, no loss to me.

What do you see as the primary purpose of a guild in WoW?
-A means of obtaining higher end gear and hands down the best way to meet people and friends.

What do you expect from your guild and officers, and what do you offer in return?
-I expect nothing less than excellence from an end-game guild and officers. Just kidding, I honestly just expect fairness to be exercised when the time comes, and leadership of course. I offer my skills, knowledge, common sense, good looks, and my ability to think outside the box in certain situations.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

How many nights per week would you ideally like to raid?
-Three is plenty for me. More if I'm free and bored.

Our heroic raids run from 9-12 PM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Individuals accepted with interest in becoming a Raider are expected to demonstrate and maintain an extremely high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for those hours?
-Currently I just really work on weekends, so those would fit my time slots. And if I do happen to work, I'm off generally before 9.

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.)
-That I do.

What are your thoughts on applications which modify the user interface (“mods”)?
-I can't live without them.

Our minimum mod requirements for raiding include Deadly Boss Mods, Omen and Decursive (for most classes). Your class officer will also provide class-specific mod requirements and macros to facilitate your gameplay. Do you have any problem loading and keeping these applications up to date, and do you think your computer will run smoothly with them installed?
-Already have them and it runs fine.

What is your previous raiding experience?
-Naxx (10/25), VoA (10/25), ToC

For classes with two or three potential roles (tanking, healing, killing things), what is your offspec of choice, how would you rate your gearing level for that spec, and how high is your interest level in raiding as that spec if it helps the group progress?
-Right now I'm working on building a Fury spec for my Warrior as that's his offspec. Same goes with my Paladin, I'm working on a Prot set for him. My gear level for each offspec is subpar as I'm just now starting to work on them. I'm fine with going either way on either character to progress.

Link to screenshot of your UI:
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/3316/wowscrnshot020310215608.jpg

If available, please provide a link to a WWS session with your character in action. If you don’t know what WWS is, you can check it out at wowwebstats.com.

For damage-dealing roles, if the above is not available, what would you estimate your damage-per-second to be currently on a lvl 83 raid boss? (Recount is an excellent mod for collecting this sort of information live in-game.)
-As a fury warrior, I don't have the gear yet for it anyway, so it's probably low. My Ret pally average is probably 4k as I'm still working on his gear too to be honest.

We use a modified “almost-zero-sum DKP” loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy on our forum. What do you think of this method of loot distribution?
-Works for me.

Officer

re: APPROVED - App: synistar04 - by Jeszaera

Wyaaattt!! Hai

For 25s we're probably all set on tanks, and in a bit of a weird spot with melee. There a few classes we really need and some we have a ton of. Basically if you want to raid on your warr you'll probably need to dps, and if anything we might need an arms warr more than a second fury warr (so our rogue princesses can all go Mut bla bla bla).

What we really do need is a ret pally. I dunno how much it interests you to play Aura at all but if that is something you'd consider we'd love you loooong(er) time envy

We also need a 4th tank for 10 mans so you can get your tanking jollies that way if you want.

Either way the inv is yours if you still want it, there are lots of holes to be filled, but if you'd rather look elsewhere for a real full-time prot warr spot than thats cool too.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum