Character Name: Cayos-eredar
Level: 110 ilvl 956
Class: Shaman
Spec/Offspec: Resto/Enhancemnt
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eredar/cayos
Additional characters:
Player age: 19
Time zone: Eastern

What members of Angry Mob do you know, or have you played with?
None

What guilds have you previously been in, why did you leave?
Whiskey Brigade, still there at this time, but I want to raid.

What do you expect of Angry Mob?
I just want a fun and friendly place to learn how to raid and improve my skills as a WoW player

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

What is your previous raid experience?
I have run heroics in Antorous, but haven't gotten to raid Mythic.

Our raids currently run from 9PM-12AM EST on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings. Raiders are expected to maintain a high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times?
I am available for all your raid times.

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids?
Yes.

If possible please link a screenshot of your UI.
I'm at work right now, but I use Elvui

How geared is your offspec, and how willing are you to play it?
Yes I prefer my off spec actually lmao. ilvl 956

Provide a link to a world of logs (or similar) session. If you dont have access to this, a screenshot of a raid boss fight or 2mins on a heroic dummy showing detailed recount will do.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/29963016 I know it sucks, but I've never seriously tried in a raid before as I wasn't a raider. I want to raid now though, and I want to get better with your help. Practice makes perfect.

For 10-mans (where there is less competition on gear), for items that multiple people can use, the item is /roll'd on for main spec, with priority going to the person who has received the least for the week (weekly round-robin).
That's a smart way to do looting!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum