View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dyvimx

re: App: Dyvimx

Character Name: Dyvim
Level: 85
Class: Druid
Spec/Offspec: Feral DPS and Feral Tank(off-spec)
Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorefiend/Dyvim/simple
Additional characters: None of note, leveling alts is very painful for me.
Player age: 24
Time zone: EST

What members of Angry Mob do you know, or have you played with?
I just xfered, so none really but I raided with them on 7/15 and had a good time.

What guilds have you previously been in, why did you leave?
For most of playing WoW I was an alliance on Gilneas. In vanilla and BC I was in a guild called Ascendent, and left shortly after WotLK because the guild was breaking up. The rest of WotLK and at the start of Cata I was with a guild called Casually Addicted. I took a break in the middle of my stay with them because of a job that conflicted with raiding. When I left, it was because the guild leader was a bit of a screamer, and being in such a hostal environment got very tiring after awhile. I have been off and on WoW since then.

What do you expect of Angry Mob?
I expect a good group of raiders who want to push through the new content, but have a good time doing it. I have been with hardcore raiding guilds long enough to really appreciate a tight group of people and not being so wound up on server first kills.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

What is your previous raid experience?
I have been in the best guilds on my server while I was in vanilla, BC and WotLK. Before BC came out, we were working on the four horsemen. I was a tank in BC, and almost had M'uru killed before the massive nerf. In WotLK I earned the Deaths Demise and Celestial Defender titles, and worked through a number of the heroic encounters in ICC. A lot of ICC heroic progression I missed though because of a job.

Our raids currently run from 9PM-12AM EST on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings. Raiders are expected to maintain a high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times?
I will be able to raid during those times, however Thursday might be a little difficult starting September. I am a grad student and will be holding office hours. I will try to request hours on other days.

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids?
I have a headset, but the mic is broken. If I start raiding again I will get a new one so I can talk in Vent.

If possible please link a screenshot of your UI.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Dragontrunksalot/WoWScrnShot_071511_002927.jpg

How geared is your offspec, and how willing are you to play it?
My offspec is around 352ilvl, and I am fine with playing it.

Provide a link to a world of logs (or similar) session. If you dont have access to this, a screenshot of a raid boss fight or 2mins on a heroic dummy showing detailed recount will do.
I will SS my next raid boss encounter and link either here or ingame if you prefer.

For 10-mans (where there is less competition on gear), for items that multiple people can use, the item is /roll'd on for main spec, with priority going to the person who has received the least for the week (weekly round-robin).

Sounds good.
Jeszaera
Jeszaera
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Dyvimx - by Jeszaera

oh joy office hours

Everything looks good, so like I'd said in game, as long as you're a bit flexible about having a full time spot as we try to balance raids we're happy to have you. Players seem to come and go a lot during the summer and come the fall I'm sure there will be some shuffling, and we can always use experienced players.

pst me or zoz or trollphobic in-game for an inv envy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum