View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norhteb

re: App: Norhteb

Character Name: Norhteb (formally Doktauren)
Level: 80
Class: Druid
Spec/Offspec: Feral(cat) Offspec: Resto (working on a better set)
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&cn=Norhteb
Additional characters: Cystic (Shadow Priest)
Player age: 30
Time zone: Central

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with? Most likely a handful of the members currently active in-guild.

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
Dark Legion: The guild was not raiding much at all, and raiding was sporadic at best.
Angry Mob: I left because I enjoyed raiding with ya'll, but after healing throughout BC I just wanted to raid as DPS.

What do you expect of Angry Mob, and what do you offer in return?
I would like to offer Angry Mob a mature raider. I expect to be treated with decency and I will reciprocate the gesture.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

What is your previous raid experience?
Naxx 25 - OS 25, Malygos 25 - The newest Vault 25

Our 25-man raids run from 9PM-12AM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Individuals accepted as raiders are expected to demonstrate and maintain a very high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times?
I am available to raid during these times. I regret to say the only "shaky" day I MIGHT have on occasion is Thursday. I know this is probably a tough night to fill. I would try my best to make it.

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.)
Yes.

Please link a screenshot of your UI. What addons do you consider vital for raiding? (note: we require Deadly Boss Mods and a threat meter at minimum)
I role with cat addons such as. Feral by night and/ or Bad kitty. Omen, Recount .. ect is what I consider standard. I will upload a screen shot as soon as possible.

Regarding your offspec, how geared is it and how willing are you to play it?
I do not have great or even good resto gear. I would be willing to go resto on occasion. My only fear is that I will get pigeon holed into the role. I love to play cat and that is what I would like to raid as.

Provide a link to a world of logs (or similar) session. If you dont have access to this, a screenshot of a raid boss fight or 2mins on a heroic dummy showing detailed recount will suffice. Healers and tanks interested in raiding with their offspec when needed may want to provide a second link for that.
Estimated ICC damage at 8k + once I get the feel of ICC. I can get a screen of a vault kill or a dummy. I am not sure if you would like me to pot / eat buff food.. but I guess it doesn't matter that much as long as I note what I did.

Angry Mob uses a modified zero-sum DKP loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy on our forum. Are you comfortable with this?
Seems fair
Jeszaera
Jeszaera
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Norhteb - by Jeszaera

Hey thanks for the app, we'll get back to you ASAP

Just out of curiosity how come you haven't gotten into ToC or ICC yet?

Norhteb

I have been up to Anub in ToC 25, but I don't have the achievement. I tried to get into ICC with my guild, but they didn't honor their calendar time and would always use the "we will tomorrow" phrase and regretfully I would pass pugs out of hopes for raiding with my guild.
Norhteb

Here is the link to my current UI configuration and damage on a dummy for apporximately 2 minutes. http://s742.photobucket.com/albums/xx62/pex413/Norhteb/?action=view&current=Norhteb.jpg

*Edit- fixed link
Ladiesmann
The Boss

Not getting anything out of that link honestly. Just brought me to a login deal.

Hunter Sulik

Also, please take into consideration that women love him and men want to be him.
Jeszaera
Jeszaera
Officer

haha msg an officer in game if we don't find you first Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum