View previous topic :: View next topic  
devicegrip

re: App: devicegrip

Character Name: Xtraordinary
Level: 80
Class: Hunter
Spec/Offspec: marksman
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&cn=Xtraordinary
Additional characters: Lvl 80 DK tank (3k GS) / Lvl 80 mutilate rogue
Player age: 34
Time zone: EST

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with?
Glob/Ladiesmann
Dashcka
several others over the years, but can't remember their names
What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
Skeletor inc
Dark exiles
Red Cell
All of these guilds either disbanded or member numbers dropped too low to raid.

What do you expect of Angry Mob, and what do you offer in return?
I expect the same things that I see when I have pugged with AM members in the past: polite, helpful people that know how to play the game. I hope to offer the same attributes back to the members of the guild.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

What is your previous raid experience? You can check my achievements, but i'm pretty sure I have done almost every boss up to and including ICC 10 man first 6 bosses and ICC 25 first 4 bosses with attempts on most of the others. Never did get to finish Sunwell Plateau.

Our 25-man raids run from 9PM-12AM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Individuals accepted as raiders are expected to demonstrate and maintain a very high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times?
I can play every night from 8 - 12. Tuesdays and Fridays I have class and dont get home till around 10PM. Sundays I have class until about 3 - 4PM

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.)
Yes I have vent and a mic.

Please link a screenshot of your UI. What addons do you consider vital for raiding? (note: we require Deadly Boss Mods and a threat meter at minimum)
Addons I use:
Omen
Recount
DBM
Various hunter addons
titan bar
Bartender

Regarding your offspec, how geared is it and how willing are you to play it?
N/A

Provide a link to a world of logs (or similar) session. If you dont have access to this, a screenshot of a raid boss fight or 2mins on a heroic dummy showing detailed recount will suffice. Healers and tanks interested in raiding with their offspec when needed may want to provide a second link for that.

Angry Mob uses a modified zero-sum DKP loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy on our forum. Are you comfortable with this?
yes
Harness
Grichler
Officer

re: Re: App: devicegrip

devicegrip wrote:
What do you expect of Angry Mob, and what do you offer in return?
I expect the same things that I see when I have pugged with AM members in the past: polite, helpful people that know how to play the game. I hope to offer the same attributes back to the members of the guild.

I actually laughed when I read that ...

Discerpo

re: APPROVED - App: devicegrip - by Ladiesmann

i remember you... i think

I grouped with you a few times Discerpo.

Grichler, I meant that as a compliment. I don't remember ever grouping with an AM member that was rude or annoying. However, I don't expect people to kiss my ass tongue out

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ladiesmann
The Boss

A few items to talk about so get in touch with me in game. Other than that welcome aboard.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum