Rustymax
Officer

re: App: Tin Man

Character Name: Realm
Level: 80
Class: Shaman
Spec/Offspec: Restoration/None
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&cn=Realm
Additional characters: Funeral (Fury Warrior)
Player age: 29
Time zone: GMT -6

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with?
Ive only talked with a few members over vent. Part of package deal from Dalaran server.

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
Only one of great renown would be Moment of Silence, Alliance side on Dalaran. Good group of people that care about raid progression. Had to bow out of my raiding spot due to heart issues.

What do you expect of Angry Mob, and what do you offer in return?
I expect that everyone cares enough about raiding to progress. Just want fairness and will give it in return. At the very least ill give the mob a bit of mirth.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

What is your previous raid experience?
Ive raided everything with few exceptions. Ive only been up to Freya in Ulduar and ive downed golems on 10 man and up to them on 25. This is limited due to issues that are out of the control of the guild. Attendance and sub par performance.

Our 25-man raids run from 9PM-12AM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Individuals accepted as raiders are expected to demonstrate and maintain a very high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times?
Ill be at every raid from start to finish with minimum breaks. I always come as prepared as I can be with correct information and buff supplements. If I cannot make it due to work or health reasons I will let you know well in advance.

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.)
I have the Logitech G35 headset. I can talk like a space hamster or star-scream if you want. Im big on communication.

Please link a screenshot of your UI. What addons do you consider vital for raiding? (note: we require Deadly Boss Mods and a threat meter at minimum)
Currently my UI is broken. I use Alienna's UI from tankspot mostly with some added love for the shaman. Ill be fixing it as addons are updated.

Regarding your offspec, how geared is it and how willing are you to play it?
I dont have an offspec because I havent dreamed of doing anything on Realm other than healing with the win button. If anything I could pick up an elemental spec. My gear will convert over with a few minor tweaks. Experience is nill with elemental but I am not against learning and applying myself accordingly.

Provide a link to a world of logs (or similar) session. If you dont have access to this, a screenshot of a raid boss fight or 2mins on a heroic dummy showing detailed recount will suffice. Healers and tanks interested in raiding with their offspec when needed may want to provide a second link for that.
I will be very happy to get back to anyone with this information. Cannot provide the desired information.

Angry Mob uses a modified zero-sum DKP loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy on our forum. Are you comfortable with this?
Yeah. Sounds beyond fair and too much fun.

Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Tin Man - by Jeszaera

haha restoration/NONE

already approved, welcome to the mob!! envy

Crazymoneke
crazymoneke

How many people in your group are coming over?
Jeszaera
Jeszaera
Officer

Five if I'm not mistaken, prot warr, resto sham, holy pally, a kitty and a mage. And an alt or two.

Tsuuul

re: given

I love you............... dedication........ *orgasms*
Deadlygrip <PoNR>

re: Re: given

Tsuuul wrote:
I love you............... dedication........ *orgasms*

0.o

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum