View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rustymax
Officer

re: App: Exomnius

Character Name: Exonarius (possible change to Exomnius pending ticket)
Level: 80
Class: Rogue
Spec/Offspec: Combat/Mutilate
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&cn=Exonarius
Additional characters: N/A
Player age: 24
Time zone: Central

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with? Fortysix

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? Sevidical, Horked, Darkstorm, and Panthëon.

What do you expect of Angry Mob, and what do you offer in return? I expect dedication and give it in return.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

What is your previous raid experience? Vanilla to current between two rogues.

Our 25-man raids run from 9PM-12AM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Individuals accepted as raiders are expected to demonstrate and maintain a very high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for our raid times? 100%

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.) Headset, check.

Please link a screenshot of your UI. What addons do you consider vital for raiding? (note: we require Deadly Boss Mods and a threat meter at minimum)
I use Rogue power bars, dbm, recount, and Omen.

Regarding your offspec, how geared is it and how willing are you to play it?
Mutilate and I have garbage 232 daggers but I play it well.

Provide a link to a world of logs (or similar) session. If you dont have access to this, a screenshot of a raid boss fight or 2mins on a heroic dummy showing detailed recount will suffice. Healers and tanks interested in raiding with their offspec when needed may want to provide a second link for that. 10-10.5 k on sauerfang(no screen but Fortysix will vouch since he raided weekends with me.)

Angry Mob uses a modified zero-sum DKP loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy on our forum. Are you comfortable with this? Yes

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum