View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rustymax
Officer

re: App: tesa05

Character Name: Teså (Alt 134)
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Spec: Affliction/Demonology
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&cn=Tes%C3%A5
Additional characters: Tesah (Bank alt)

Player Name (optional):
Time zone: EST

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with?
None, I am reponding to a post in the forums.

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
I played on Anvilmar server, I transferred to play with a friend. If it helps I was in WSR on that server for awhile.

Are you currently in a guild? No
If so, why are you interested in leaving?

What do you see as the primary purpose of a guild in WoW?
To raid together and get better gear.

What do you expect from your guild and officers, and what do you offer in return?
To be on time for raid I am able to participate in. To have buff food, flasks, reagents, etc ready before raiding starts.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

How many nights per week would you ideally like to raid?
3 to 4

Our heroic raids run from 9-12 PM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Individuals accepted with interest in becoming a Raider are expected to demonstrate and maintain an extremely high percentage of raid attendance. What is your availability for those hours?
For the next few months I will most likely be available for all the nights posted.

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.)
Yes

What are your thoughts on applications which modify the user interface (“mods”)?
I have no preference.

Our minimum mod requirements for raiding include Deadly Boss Mods, Omen and Decursive (for most classes). Your class officer will also provide class-specific mod requirements and macros to facilitate your gameplay. Do you have any problem loading and keeping these applications up to date, and do you think your computer will run smoothly with them installed?
I have DBM and Omen and class specific addons, I have no trouble adding more.

What is your previous raiding experience?
I have done Naxx, EoE, and Sarth (2 drakes) and some of Ulduar.

For classes with two or three potential roles (tanking, healing, killing things), what is your offspec of choice, how would you rate your gearing level for that spec, and how high is your interest level in raiding as that spec if it helps the group progress?

Link to screenshot of your UI:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4102/wowx.gif

If available, please provide a link to a WWS session with your character in action. If you don’t know what WWS is, you can check it out at wowwebstats.com.
Sorry site is not working.

For damage-dealing roles, if the above is not available, what would you estimate your damage-per-second to be currently on a lvl 83 raid boss? (Recount is an excellent mod for collecting this sort of information live in-game.)

I am averaging between 3000 and 4000 damage according to recount. Based on a few tries on the heroic target dummy.

We use a modified “almost-zero-sum DKP” loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy on our forum. What do you think of this method of loot distribution?
I think DKPs are fair because the people that raid most often should be the people getting their gear first.

Officer

re: DECLINED - App: tesa05 - by Jeszaera

Thank you for your application, however we are looking for someone with more experience and gear, and who is ready to step into icc25 and participate in progression.

Good luck Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum