Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: DECLINED - App: Blizzherd - by Jeszaera

Character Name: Blizzherd
Level: 80
Class: mage
Spec: arcane/ffb
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Blizzherd
Additional characters: pwnfrenzy http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Pwnfrenzy

Player Name (optional): henry
Time zone: chicago

What members of Angry Mob do you already know or have you played with? may have seen a few here and there in pug 25's, cant think off top of my head.

What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave them?
Just transferred to gorefiend. played alliance on KT - scandalous/repentence/purpusly mispeled - guilds folded

Are you currently in a guild? no
If so, why are you interested in leaving?

What do you see as the primary purpose of a guild in WoW?
get gear and raid end game content, have fun.

What do you expect from your guild and officers, and what do you offer in return?
i hope for a good environment where i can progress my mad skillz even further.

The following section is to be completed by applicants interested in raiding only. If you are applying as a non-raider (i.e., are a friend or family member of a raider), feel free to leave this blank, but if you later decide you wish to raid, you will be expected to return to this app and fill out the remainder.

How many nights per week would you ideally like to raid? whenever the guild is raiding

Our heroic raids run from 9-12 PM server time on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Occasionally we may also do something heroic on a Sunday, which will usually run 8-11. What is your availability during those times?
yes

Do you have a working headset and are able to both listen and reply in Ventrilo during raids? (Note, this is an absolute requirement for raid membership.)
yes

What are your thoughts on applications which modify the user interface (“mods”)?
dont mind them.

Our minimum mod requirements for raiding include Deadly Boss Mods, Omen and Decursive (for most classes). Your class officer will also provide class-specific mod requirements and macros to facilitate your gameplay. Do you have any problem loading and keeping these applications up to date, and do you think your computer will run smoothly with them installed?
yes, they are up to date.

What is your previous raiding experience? Pre-BC: BWL, AQ20/40, ZG, MC, Naxx 40. BC: cleared up to felmyst. Wrath: Naxx 10/25, OS 10(3d)/25(2d), EoE10/25, Uld 10(few HM's completed)/25(groups always failed @ yogg)ToC 10/25 Achieves are spread between my hunter and mage.

For classes with two or three potential roles (tanking, healing, killing things), what is your offspec of choice, how would you rate your gearing level for that spec, and how high is your interest level in raiding as that spec if it helps the group progress?

Link to screenshot of your UI:

If available, please provide a link to a WWS session with your character in action. If you don’t know what WWS is, you can check it out at wowwebstats.com.

For damage-dealing roles, if the above is not available, what would you estimate your damage-per-second to be currently on a lvl 83 raid boss? (Recount is an excellent mod for collecting this sort of information live in-game.)
ranges ~5.5k min to ~ 7k(Complete Burn)

We use a modified “almost-zero-sum DKP” loot distribution system. You can view the write-up on this policy here. What do you think of this method of loot distribution? My past guilds have used it, i think it is a wonderful way of evening out the DKP, very fair too.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Angry Mob Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum