View previous topic :: View next topic  
Googleplex

re: 3's

Looking for a team.

I'm working on my S5 set currently (in the BG's) to get a good starting set and am building up the enchants on that gear. I don't care too much what spec I play (or toon for that matter) but I'd prefer not to play enhancement.

I also have a warrior and wouldn't mind playing him as prot or arms (preferably prot). If anyone is interested whisper me in game and we can arrange times/days.

I'd be looking to set a date for a set 10+, and then the other 5 could play as desired throughout the week for all i'd care.

While I'd like to win, and would push teammates to achieve higher goals I'm not the type to flip my lid about loses. I'd be looking for people who'd prefer to rationally discuss how losses happened, and welcome any new starts. As my history will show - very little is too ridiculous for me to entertain (even if we never enact it).

I'll worry about class composition once we're up and running (though I won't put complete crap together; all meleee, all caster no healer, hunters....)

Let me know. And I'd be up for assmebling a 5's team as well, but we'll see how the 3's works out.

Not toooo well geared enhance shammy at ur service

yeah I'm alright with that. The new crop of mobbers can get cancer for all I care, so anyone looking to go out and have fun is fine by me.

Well I'm definitely not new. :P

First char was in the mob when AM first entered molten core. ^_^

Miss teh good old days... and a lot of the old people.

Jump to: